Our Semaglutide Trained Doctors
Our team of expert physicians is comprised of board-certified doctors from various specialties, each bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience. What sets us apart is that these exceptional doctors also serve as contributing editors for our educational blogs, ensuring that you receive the most up-to-date and reliable information on weight loss, nutrition, and overall well-being. We are committed to guiding you on your weight loss journey with personalized care and evidence-based practices to help you attain lasting results.
Dr. Jay Flottman
Dr. Jay Flottmann is a physician in Panama City, FL. He received his medical degree from University of Texas Medical Branch and has been in practice 21 years. He is experienced in military medicine, an FAA medical examiner, human performance expert, and fighter pilot.
Professionally, I am a medical doctor (M.D. from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston), a fighter pilot (United States Air Force trained – F-15C/F-22/AT-38C), and entrepreneur.
Education & Training
- National Defense UniversityNational Defense University – M.S., 2015
- Keesler Medical CenterKeesler Medical Center – Residency, Pediatrics, 1997 – 1998
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine – Class of 1997
Texas A&M University
Texas A&M University – B.S., Biomedical Science, Magna Cum Laude, 1993
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Operational Flight Surgeon Safety Award
- Society of USAF (Unites States Air Force) Flight Surgeons, 2012
- Below Promotion Zone Lt. Colonel Selectee 2009
- Field Grade Officer of the Year, Unites States Air Force, 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License
- VA State Medical License
- FL State Medical License
- TX State Medical License